Dominikanerplatz 3 - piazza Domenicani, 3
I am a PostDoc in the
KRDB Research Center of the
Free University of Bozen-Bolzano.
I am working in the European FP7 project
Before that, I was a researcher (Nov. 2013 - Mar. 2015) at the
Chair for Theoretical Computer Science - Formal methods and Semantics
Otto-von-Guericke University of Magdeburg,
I also worked at the
Chair of Theoretical Computer Science in Erlangen (Nov. 2012 - Nov. 2013), headed by
in the DFG-funded project FormalCAD - Formal Methods
and Semantic Technologies for Engineering Design Processses.
I received my PhD from the University of Bremen with a thesis entitled "Architectural Refinement in HETS" (defended August 2012, published March 2013), supervised by Till Mossakowski and refereed by Andrzej Tarlecki.
In 2007 I obtained a M.Sc. in algebraic specifications from the Informatics Department of Şcoala Normală Superioară Bucureşti, Romania, with a thesis on model theory of higher-order logic with Henkin semantics, supervised by R. Diaconescu.
- Winter 2014/2015:
- Tools and Techniques for Ontologies, (Thu 13:15-14:45 and 15:15-16:45), jointly with Oliver Kutz.
- Student project: Computational Conceptual Blending, (Wed 13:00-14:30), jointly with Fabian Neuhaus and Madhura Thosar.
- Student project: Cognition and Concept Invention, (Wed 14:30-16:00), jointly with Maria Hedblom, Oliver Kutz and Fabian Neuhaus.
- Summer 2014:
- Semantics of Programming Languages, (Wed 13:15-14:45 and Thu 15:15-16:45)
- Winter 2013/2014:
- Logic, Übungsgruppen 3 (Tue 13:15-14:45) and 6 (Thu 15:15-16:45)